Cash App is the primary choice for many people to make payments for everyday purchases or fund transfers. The users can send or receive payments conveniently. One can add a bank account or debit card to the Cash App for instant payments online and offline stores. However, there must be enough balance on your Cash App or linked bank account for instant payments. In this article below, you will find a complete guide to link the bank account to Cash App.
Once you add a bank account to the Cash App, you can continue your shopping with cash App without interruption. Suppose you have a low balance in your Cash App during shopping at any merchant store, then the remaining balance will be deducted from your linked bank account. Moreover, you can also add money to Cash App with the bank account transfer.
Procedure to add bank account to Cash App
The users can add bank account to Cash App in a few simple steps. There are two options for linking a bank account to Cash App. Firstly, you can add debit card to Cash App and secondly, use banking credentials to add bank account with Cash App. Both options are simple and equally useful. However, a debit card is more relevant and easy to set up. Learn step by step guide here and add bank account to Cash App with the debit card below.
Steps to add bank account to Cash App
1. Visit your Cash App account dashboard and tap the Bank icon at the bottom left.
2. The Cash App balance will reflect on the screen. Click on the ‘Add Bank’ or ‘Link Bank’ option under the balance (If a bank or card is already added, you will see the Linked Accounts option. Click on it and choose Link Debit Card and follow the steps.
3. Next, you can see the option ‘Add a Bank Account with your debit Card‘, tap on the same.
4. Enter your complete debit card information asked therein.
5. Be careful while entering the CVV Number, expiry date and ZIP code.
6. Once you complete all the steps carefully, you will receive a confirmation message that the debit card has been linked.
Now, you can go through the Bank Icon on your Cash App homepage, see your bank account under the Linked Accounts.
Can I add bank account to Cash App without a debit card?
Of course, you can add your bank account with Cash App even without linking a debit card. As stated above, there are two options to add bank account to Cash App. Either provide debit card details or enter bank account details. Suppose you don’t have a debit card for any reason, you can link your bank account directly.
In that case, you have to follow the steps mentioned above. Tap on Add bank or Link Bank under the balance. Click on the ‘No Card’ option at the bottom left since you don’t have a debit card. Now, provide bank account details like online banking username and password. Follow the on-screen prompts and complete the process.
Cash App allows users to link bank accounts for instant payments. After adding a bank account to Cash App, users can make payments for different services. One can add bank account to Cash App with a debit card or without a debit card.
Link your debit card to add bank account to Cash App as per the procedure given above. However, you can also add bank account details directly on Cash App. If you need any help during the process, connect with customer support.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!